Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
change the front emblem color? my g6 is maroon, well the pontiac emblem on the front and the trunk, they are red with chrome. Now, I like the chrome, I just want to replace the red with black. How do you do that? or do you know a website I can go to, to order them?

· Registered
33 Posts
When I bought my pin stripe from murray's it came with a rectangle piece the same color as the pinstripe. And if you cut it diagonally it perfect fits over the pontiac badge. All you have to do is take a razor blade to cut the edges because you'll have some access. However if you want the chrome inside the red badge you'll have to get a new one which i've seen. But i'm not sure where to get new badges at. If I had a camera up at school i'd take a picture and post it up.

· Registered
130 Posts
mike, i would go with the relflective, adds a little more depth i guess u can say. it's closer to the original red emblem. the regular black is jus black, like the color of a black car.

go with reflective :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.