Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had mine for a year on the 30th of NOV we still really like it and we have had no major problems.any problems we have had have been fixed.

HAPPY G6 OWNER

·
Registered
73 Posts
I've had mine for right at three months.

Twice I had the starter issue that some have spoke of. Since I changed my starting sequence - now turn the key to accy, wait a few seconds before starting - it hasn't occurred. About a month ago the driver side door started clicking when opening and shutting. The problem (I found it myself) was the little cam connector link (black plastic piece) was loose where it mounts to the door. Then I checked the other three doors and they were a tad loose too.

Another than those two problems I am very pleased. Gas mileage is great, good performance for what I want/need, and stylish as well. After the last GM experience I had (an Olds Cutlass that was posessed by demons, and horrible customer service to boot) I swore I'd never buy another. I may still wish I had stuck to that at some point, but for now I am very satisfied.

·
Registered
532 Posts
1 year, 1 month, 16 days and 2hrs..give or take some minutes...

11,35x miles...

·
Registered
77 Posts
I tend to put a lot of miles on my cars heh...

It will be 2 months on Nov. 29th and I just passed 3,000.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Trick question!

I took delivery on October 28th...but then on the 29th a deer hit it...and November 8th it went into the shop...haven't seen it since...so "technically" I've owned it for just about a month...but I've only been able to enjoy it for about 2 weeks. :(

·
Registered
423 Posts
well, about 9 months and 12 days, or something like that. i love my 'G', but of course concerned about the 'Steering Lock-UP' issue. other than that, can't say i really have had any problems. just turned 15k on Thanksgiving Day. :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts