Pontiac G6 Forum banner

How long have you had your G6

11K views 48 replies 38 participants last post by  G6inAB 
#1 ·
I have had mine for a year on the 30th of NOV we still really like it and we have had no major problems.any problems we have had have been fixed.

HAPPY G6 OWNER

#2 ·
I've had mine for right at three months.

Twice I had the starter issue that some have spoke of. Since I changed my starting sequence - now turn the key to accy, wait a few seconds before starting - it hasn't occurred. About a month ago the driver side door started clicking when opening and shutting. The problem (I found it myself) was the little cam connector link (black plastic piece) was loose where it mounts to the door. Then I checked the other three doors and they were a tad loose too.

Another than those two problems I am very pleased. Gas mileage is great, good performance for what I want/need, and stylish as well. After the last GM experience I had (an Olds Cutlass that was posessed by demons, and horrible customer service to boot) I swore I'd never buy another. I may still wish I had stuck to that at some point, but for now I am very satisfied.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.