Pontiac G6 Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
If anyone is interested I have a 2008 Potiac GXP for sale. 25,400 miles asking $17,000. White with black leather interior. Runs very well. AC is cold

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, how can I know how many G6 GXP were made? I haven't seen any around for the whole 2 years I've been driving my car.. (in Vancouver and Vancouver Island).. Any of you guys have a clue?
I have the gxp 08 and in Michigan. I took my to gm they said only 2500 stamped in Michigan and like 3200 in Canada. I absolutely love this car. I replaced motor with one that has 40k on it and it's sweet. Here's mine 😎

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't know how many G6 GXPs there are. Now that you mention it, I really don't know if I've seen any either.

I know the G8 GXPs were only sold in the states though. They only sold the GT and base model G8s here. I would have bought one if it was a GXP (and it had to be a white one lol).
Only 2300 were made in the usa

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well ive seen only one GXP 4drs around my area... (McAllen, TX)....
But there is this car lot that is sellin a 08' G6 GXP Coupe w 77XXX for $8200.... but it has a GT badge instead of GXP
I have a 2009 g6 gxp there was only 882 made for that year I made mine supercharged though black 4 door

·
Registered
2006 G6 GTP F40
168 Posts
it's not a blower a blower mine has a whipple supercharger on it know the difference
Dial down the attitude. A blower is a slang term for a supercharger. And I would really love to see a picture of how you mounted a Whipple supercharger to a 3.6L. especially considering that a Whipple is a root style supercharger which replaces the intake upper and lower manifolds. I'm calling bullshit. You do not have a supercharged gxp G6. Show the picture or shut your mouth. The next time you decide to quote me, you better post a picture of your engine with a Whipple bolted to the top of it.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Hi guys, how can I know how many G6 GXP were made? I haven't seen any around for the whole 2 years I've been driving my car.. (in Vancouver and Vancouver Island).. Any of you guys have a clue?
Okay for my car (g6gxp coupe) there were 2300 made. Not sure the EXACT number but it’s around there. The G8 GXP’s they only made 13-1500 of those. It’s funny because I see more G8 gxp’s than I do of my G6 GXP 🧐🤔

·
Registered
2 Posts
Okay for my car (g6gxp coupe) there were 2300 made. Not sure the EXACT number but it’s around there. The G8 GXP’s they only made 13-1500 of those. It’s funny because I see more G8 gxp’s than I do of my G6 GXP 🧐🤔
Same here i went to car shows after car show and only see maybe one if that. Love my 08 GXP g6

21 - 36 of 36 Posts