Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before and Afters. I will post the exact HOW to soon but I just want to let all you know it can be done!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Attachments

·
Legend
782 Posts
Before and Afters. I will post the exact HOW to soon but I just want to let all you know it can be done!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
How many bulbs did it take? And what was the bulb size?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I changed them to full blue with red needles because the blue to red combo looked as if it was going to blue to pink. I ended up buying a back up speedometer so I honestly just bought a whole bunch of LED's. I am still working on the write up because I have been soo busy doing write ups for other vehicles and accessories. But I will get there--

To get you going- I bought the LED's from Oznium.com which they got shipped really fast and they weren't too expensive at all. like $0.59 a piece. Then you have to take apart the speedo and desolder and solder the LED's on. Time consuming.. I will prob offer this as a service, we will see. Took me about 1.5-2hrs to do. I changed Turn signal lights, and bright lights, low fuel light, etc. I have pictures and stuff but please give me time.

Thanks!

Sorry, bulb size is the PLCC-22 or something like that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Body control module works everything soldering small led bulbs plus and taking dash apart plus door lights will be time consuming get a diagnostic at the deal to see if your body Control module is bad if not just go to junk yard and replace climate control unit doors and speedometer I went through it all it took a whole week to get this stuff done and the led blow wen I forgot to unhook my battery wen installing anything electrical like my aftermarket radio and onstar dash kit that's wen I seen a spark from the harness connectors from the radio and it blow my climate control lights and door lights.. junk yard or a place that pulls car parts for you and remove the old stuff and test it. If it solves your problem your body control module isn't bad it's the led bulbs in the interior just replace the units they are all detachable 2005 pontiac g6 180,256 miles Gt panoramic sunroof had car since it was made still running good..

·
Registered
22 Posts
Any chance of this thread being updated? I'm looking to order all the leds I need to do the entire dash since I'll have ito apart soon anyways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts