Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
This is my first post. I just got my 2006 Pontiac G6 and am hoping to monitor some extra things and enhance the look a bit. I'm new to the pod installation idea so i'm looking for help from you guys.

The car we are dealing with is a 2006 Pontiac G6 SE. It has the 3.5L engine, I believe its still the first generation 3.5L. I have decided to purchase and install a Transmission Temp Gauge (since my previous Pontiacs all had premature transmission issues), so i'm hoping that can tell give me early warning as to whats going on in there. I also would like to add a Oil Pressure and A/F Ratio Pods to gain more experience in hooking up pods. I do know the basics of car mechanics, so I don't need a dumbified instructional. :wink2: I really just need to know where to tap into for the oil pressure and trans temp, and if you guys know which wire I can use to tap into the A/F Ratio, that would help too.

I'm Currently using an ELM327 with my tablet to monitor these and trust me, its not fun. I dont like having to keep this tablet on my passenger seat or suction cupped to my windshield. Plus it looks super tacky. Any help would be appreciated!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts