Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
G6 GXP
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning gents. I've successfully replaced my driver's side inner/outer tie rods. I will be posting pics and a how-to later today.

I didn't post any pics of this job, but in about ten minutes I'm going down to my garage to replace the inner/outer tie rods on the passenger side. So I'll be snapping photos during that process. I wanted to do one side successfully before I started claiming victory.

Edit: I finished the job on my lunch break (I work from home). I've got teleconferences up the wazoo today, and I need to take 'er in for an alignment now, but there will be pics and a write-up tonight.

·
G6 GXP
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, I changed both, got an alignment, and all is well. But frankly, it's a pain in the ass to resize the pics I took and post them with a write-up. Here's the deal: If anyone is interested in a full, pictorial write up on this topic, let me know, and I'll do it. This offer will remain open as long as I'm still a forum member - I save all my pics and remembering what I did is easy. But honestly, since this job is so easy, and these forums are pretty dead compared to others I've been members to, I don't think it's worth it right now to do.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts