Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

I love how the dudes FIRST reaction, after crashing his car in a parking lot, is to turn on his emergency lights LOL. In fact, he has his flashers on before his car even stops spinning in circles! :beer:

Is this what Pontiac owners do when they're mad about gas prices^

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
I saw some domestic rice the other day but couldn't get a pic of it. A sunfire with the stock spoiler on with a big aftermarket spoiler bolted on right behind it. All I could do was laugh!

Those dudes who crashed in the parking lot would have some fun explaining that one to their insurance agencies! LOL I was waiting for the GTO to take out a gas pump!

·
Registered
331 Posts
I forgot to post this after i took it... 90's? dodge neon "r/t" with racing stripes, obnoxious spoiler, aftermarket rims, 500 horsepower fart cannon. and to top it off..................TRAILER HITCH!!!!! Trailer hitch FTW!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
422 Posts
LOL idiots!

I love how the dudes FIRST reaction, after crashing his car in a parking lot, is to turn on his emergency lights LOL. In fact, he has his flashers on before his car even stops spinning in circles! :beer:
I believe that it is an automatic feature of the newer model VW's. In the event of a crash, the 4-ways turn on, fuel pump is cut, and doors are unlocked.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
I forgot to post this after i took it... 90's? dodge neon "r/t" with racing stripes, obnoxious spoiler, aftermarket rims, 500 horsepower fart cannon. and to top it off..................TRAILER HITCH!!!!! Trailer hitch FTW!!!
Let it be said the I cannot stand those idiodic spoilers, if anyone thinks that hudge monstousity will add any preformance in the way of wind deflection they have completely lost thier minds, to boot, they are adding weight to their dragster.

(Note to those who don't know, a spoilers function is to keep the car on the ground by "SPOILING" the lift from high speeds :D)

·
Registered
331 Posts
yeah im not sure he needs that much down force at 80mph. lol

·
Registered
292 Posts
I believe that it is an automatic feature of the newer model VW's. In the event of a crash, the 4-ways turn on, fuel pump is cut, and doors are unlocked.
you've been watching the VW TV ads haven't you lol

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
if i could only get a few of the pictures ive seen recently, ive seen stripes with wrinkles and giant spoilers, 22 inch rims on a civic, this guy had it all, even his trunk was "pimped" (opened awkwardly from the side) i wish i had taken pictures, the guy woulda killed me hahahaha

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if i could only get a few of the pictures ive seen recently, ive seen stripes with wrinkles and giant spoilers, 22 inch rims on a civic, this guy had it all, even his trunk was "pimped" (opened awkwardly from the side) i wish i had taken pictures, the guy woulda killed me hahahaha
was it a civic SI? i ****ing hate honda, lol

·
Banned
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL idiots!

Right. When my 04 TT was rear ended at a red light, the four ways were turned on automatically when the airbags deployed.. and the engine did shut off. my bad

1 - 14 of 14 Posts