Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my windows tinted and they came out awesome! the shop also does smoked taillights and i wanted to see if anyone had a picture of a coupe with tinted tail lights preferably a white one.

·
Registered
28 Posts

tint shop i went to did mine as well when i gott he windows done, i know the car isnt white but here is another pic. i didnt want a total blackout i was going more for a smoke look. i love them im very happy with it and ive had no issues with light output. didnt cost much and the tint is really thick and durable. and has a nice glossy look

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Keep reading through the forums. You'll figure out something to do next :)

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
Bad enough they bent one, but two?? I would've raised hell as well. I mean you went to a shop with proper tire changing tools. If they can't manage to be careful around stock wheels I'd hate to see what happens to aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
they ended up just doing it for free i had the manager come and get things squared away they said they could order me some rims at a discounted price but i was just done by the end of it. but im getting after markets soon

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ha they said if I want they can really give me a break on the price but im never going back to that shop again it was bullshit and if it happened again id be coming home with a couple life times worth of tires lol. but i did have a question does that affect my cars performance or just the look? also when i get new rims what style should i go for? chrome, black, or stock again?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yea I agree....discount wouldn't cut it for me....maybe have that shop order the aftermarket wheels your lookin to get, then get the discount on them...if I got a good deal on the aftermarket wheels I was going to buy anyway, I'd call it even

1 - 20 of 20 Posts