Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up awhile back, but here's my intro. I'm from south texas ftw! I recently traded in my 98 Dodge Intrepid (died and would hardly run) and got me a 2006 G6 Sedan. Its got 120k miles on it so the previous owner did some serious driving haha.

O also, I've been having some wierd alarm things going on, but there is no RKE/passive choice on the menu...I have this little blinking red light on my dash (do they all have that?). It makes me think that its aftermarket and so I don't know how to change it at all. I don't have a keyless entry so it goes haywire from time to time :mad:

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Howdy back atcha.
It would be a good investment to get the keyless entry, I know its a bit pricy but worth the trouble.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have one otw, but I'm worried that it will not solve the problem. My alarm has randomly gone off several times, the G6 doesn't have a motion sensor does it? I guess if it is infact an aftermarket that it might have one XD It wakes me up around 1 or 2 AM from time to time =(

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, I'm not too far from there, down a ways in Corpus =D

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! Hope the driver before took good care of it for you! Hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think they did, it runs like a top. I'm very happy with my buy so far. Oh and I got my fob in today and the pieces for my intake! I'm excited to fit it in tomorrow, happy birthday to me haha.

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
welcome bud!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts