Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TO find lowering springs for the G6, nothing yet, BUT! if someone wanted to get somthing from Europe, this platform is used on Opel/Vauxhall and Saab cars.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The Opel and Saab aftermarket items might or might not work. Even though they're the same basic platform there are still differences, like the engines used.

I find the new generation of platforms are much more flexible than the older ones which is probably why they serve so many cars but it could create a little nightmare for aftermarket parts compatibility.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well I was just surfing the old web. I emailed Eibach. They should get back to me by the new year. But H and R has something they have a set for 349. does 1.5 up front and 1.3 in the back. Not to shaby this would make the G6 really aggressive looking.

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
I read the Eibach springs are due out around March. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
the part number for the eibach springs are 38103.140 lowers 1.2 front 1.2 rear and you can get them now as far as i know......

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
cyrrus said:
Cool I truest eibach a bit more than H and R
I have had H&R springs on my car for more than 4 years. They are excellent springs. Not a single problem. :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
SCGA1 said:
I have had H&R springs on my car for more than 4 years. They are excellent springs. Not a single problem. :)

I didnt have either(had intrax) but i know people whom have had both. In my opinion from visuals to riding in both the H&R's are better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts