Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soooo i honestly cant remember if i introduced myself or not soo i figured id do it now :D im 16 and from michigan. I got my first car (07 g6 coupe). i had so many issues with it that the dealer took it back and i got my new car from them (08 gxp coupe) :cool: sadly they took all my mods and stuff with the old car...:mad:

annnnd btw i did work my ass off for like 3 and a half years for those cars^ :p

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
more pics!

Very lucky the dealer actually took it back! thats crazy! good upgrade too!

What were the issues with the 07 that they just straight took it back..? and let you trade up? or they gave that same cash back?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
more pics!

Very lucky the dealer actually took it back! thats crazy! good upgrade too!

What were the issues with the 07 that they just straight took it back..? and let you trade up? or they gave that same cash back?
Well i had it for around 5 months. in those 5 months it was in the shop 9 times for engine issues and in 5 of those it was gone for like a week. It was soooooo annoying:mad: after a few complaints they finally gave in and gave me what i paid for it. Luckily right there in the lot was the gxp :cool: it cost me some more money but it was sooo worth it, i havent had one issue with the new one yet and ive had it for like 4 months :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts