Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I Got A Call From David Fisher Today From Pmd.
He Called Me From A List That He And Other Factory Workers Call Customers And Ask About Their Cars.
He Was Asking Me General Questions About My Car And If I Was Happy With It. He Went Into Detail About The Oil Change Monitor And How It Works And How You Should Really Go By It. He Told Me That He's The Guy That Fit The Doors To My Car. I Thought That Was Very Cool!!!!!!!!!
We Talked About The Convertible And He Said That They Are Building Them Right Now!!!!!!!
He's Also Gonna E-mail Me Photo's Of A Factory "tricked Out" G6.
That He Said Might Be A Upcoming Model.(i Will Foward Them To The Site When I Get Them)
He Was Also Interested In Seeing My Car With The Mods I Did To It. So I E-mailed Him Pictures Of It. It Was A Great Experience Talking To A Man That Had A Part Of Building My Special Ordered Car!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I recieved two calls so far from factory customer service folks as well , one asking detailed questions about my overall likes and dislikes about the car, and then a second call a month later as a follow up. I've been buying GM's for over 30 years and this is the first time I ever remember recieving calls about the cars I've purchased. Glad someone is finally learning the value of good customer service. Almost 3 months now and 7500 miles and so far so good.

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
I received a survey from JD Power, regarding the recent purchase of my G6. This the first time I have ever received one. ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Not as neat as the phone call form teh worker but we got the JD Powers surveys in 93 (GM), 03 (Dodge), and 05 (GM).
There may be -- or may have been -- some degreee of randomness about it.
We also got folowwup surveys on the "dealership experience".

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
RKH said:
Not as neat as the phone call form teh worker but we got the JD Powers surveys in 93 (GM), 03 (Dodge), and 05 (GM).
There may be -- or may have been -- some degreee of randomness about it.
We also got folowwup surveys on the "dealership experience".
Well knowing a GM engineer that actually had input on the G6, is even cooler. :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts