Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a gm performance cat back exhaust and was wondering if anybody has made it a dual exhause like the gt-r and was wondering if i could do it help me out

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its not bad but its not as loud as id like but its good i just wana make it louder n the gtr 1 sounds nice so i wana make it into that

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts

·
4,045 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Well, I'm a little confused now. I looked at your Profile and you put that you have a GTP but the 3.5L? That's wrong. Pick one. Another thing is that the Dual GM Performance one is made for the
For Use on 3.6L (LY7) Engine
So, if you DO have the 3.5L Sorry, won't fit.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
but its just a cat back....do you really think its that engine specific?
...oh yeah good question about the engine?
To be completely honest, I'm not sure if it would or not HOWEVER, I don't know if I would spend $1200 on an exhaust for the G6. Unless you REALLY like GM. I would save the $400 on that and get the GTR. At least you'll know it will for sure fit your G6.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
k but is there anyway 2 just go 2 like a muffler shop and add another pipe n make it look like the gt-r cause they both look the same just the gt-r has another pipe comen out n just wana do that 2 the 1 i got n idk if it would work

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Sure, it's possible to weld a pipe to the other side of the muffler... Idk why you would want the look of performance though? And don't say "no one will know" because now we all know that if you do it, you have a fake ass exhaust set up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol it wont b fake cause they do have a dual gm cat back so ill just b maken it into that

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dang so how much would that stuff b cause im gona b pissed if i have 2 change this exhause cause i spent to much money on it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts