Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a gm performance cat back exhaust and was wondering if anybody has made it a dual exhause like the gt-r and was wondering if i could do it help me out

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Well, I'm a little confused now. I looked at your Profile and you put that you have a GTP but the 3.5L? That's wrong. Pick one. Another thing is that the Dual GM Performance one is made for the
For Use on 3.6L (LY7) Engine
So, if you DO have the 3.5L Sorry, won't fit.

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
but its just a cat back....do you really think its that engine specific?
...oh yeah good question about the engine?
To be completely honest, I'm not sure if it would or not HOWEVER, I don't know if I would spend $1200 on an exhaust for the G6. Unless you REALLY like GM. I would save the $400 on that and get the GTR. At least you'll know it will for sure fit your G6.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
k but is there anyway 2 just go 2 like a muffler shop and add another pipe n make it look like the gt-r cause they both look the same just the gt-r has another pipe comen out n just wana do that 2 the 1 i got n idk if it would work

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
Sure, it's possible to weld a pipe to the other side of the muffler... Idk why you would want the look of performance though? And don't say "no one will know" because now we all know that if you do it, you have a fake ass exhaust set up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.