Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yup thats right i hit a deer last night. sucks i know lol it damaged the front left side panel and both doors on the drivers side. Minor damage just dents that need popped out and repainted parts but other than that im still upset at the fact that deer are so dumb. i came to almost full stop when the deer had just summersalted into the side of my car due to his head hitting it so hard. i could see his butt at my window. o well it could of been worse. ps the deer did walk away limping im sure he will need some healing time but will survive for you animal lovers lol :)

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya thats what i said im still upset i got the person to come look at my car and see how much damage is done

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
alittle over $1000.00 but i have a $500.00 deductable

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i had the adjuster come over yesterday and come to find out that the bill is 1700.00 lol glad that i still only have a 500.00 deductable im happy bout that but it does upset me still that my car is messed up :(

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya that sucks i hope that dont happen anymore

·
Registered
585 Posts
It seems like the G6 is a very sturdy vehicle, out of all those times that i've been rear-ended, and pushed into the back of another vehicle, i've only had to take it to the shop to be fixed once, and it was just to replace the rear bumper and have it painted!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.