Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It was this month in 1769 that the Ottawa leader, who became famous for his role in the American Indian struggle against the British military occupation of the Great Lakes region, was killed.
For those of you who dont know about him, he lived in Illinois County near Detroit.
Chief Pontiac united many, many tribes and fought the British in what was known as the French & Indian war.

Pontiac led a successful battle at the Battle of Bloody Run but he failed to capture a key fort.

Chief Pontiac ended up making peace with the British and this caused some resentment in a few factions within the indian nations.
He was subsequently assasinated by a Peoria Indian 240 years ago this month (April 20th, 1769).

He was a great Chief and his name was Pontiac.
In honor of him, with the help & talent of Mickey over at Unique Automotive Designs,
I present to you-

Chief Pontiac

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow Thats Sweet! Do You Have The Ram Air Set Up? Hood And Box Installed Along With Your Intake system? And Do You KNow If That Can Be Done TO Have A Intake System And Ram Air Hood and Box Together?!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Ram Air

Wow Thats Sweet! Do You Have The Ram Air Set Up? Hood And Box Installed Along With Your Intake system? And Do You KNow If That Can Be Done TO Have A Intake System And Ram Air Hood and Box Together?!!
I got this one Lampoon, :)

Yes Lampoon has Ram Air with a fully functional MPD hood. He uses CRAB intakes (which he sells). If you search CRAB Cold Air Intakes and MPD hood you will find tonnes of info. Also check here it was a thread where I had asked a similar question. http://www.g6ownersclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3758&highlight=Ram+AIr

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.