Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I drive a dark grey 07 g6 and it could use some mods, i just want to add a little something to make it stick out? maybe some chrome pillars? but im not sure if it would look all that great, tell me what you think i should add, or if the pillars would make it look good. thanks.

--Ced.

g6" media="(max-width: 640px)"> g6" media="(max-width: 960px)"> g6" media="(max-width: 1920px)">

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
I have pillars on mine, and i think im going to take em off. I dont really like them, they are too much.
heres a pic so you can see, its a shitty pic tho.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when you take them off, can you put them back on? and i really like the chrome with the black looks sweet, i just dont know about dark silver?

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
No, i have a feeling getting them off is going to be a chore. They are on pretty solid and they will bend and just be destroyed.

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
Just a question pooners, why dont you have blue lower recessed grilles. That would almost complete your car..

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Dont listen to Pooners he always says that and does something else. He just cant think of anything else to do right now. haha and he working on a car for the next Transformers movie haha :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts