Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Pontiac Fan From Day One
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I got one for you guys. I have a 2006-g6, v6 with the panoramic moon roof. I am having extreamly hard time finding a part for this and I am hoping you guys can help.

the moon roof is actually 3 sections. your front (sun shade), your middle and rear window.. on the last three windows (middle and rear) there are pins located on the back of the pannels (2 per window one on each side). they are very small. I think they are to hold the glass pannel in to the moving frame. it locks in the front and then pins hold the back of it. if you look at it from the out side ( set the moon roof open) and look on the back side of the glass and you will see the pins. I am missing one.. can anyone identify one or get one or give me a part number on it.. winter is comming soon and I need it. I have been working with a dealer with it they keep ordering differant parts but nobody know what part or anything about these roofs.. can anyone help.. please.. thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.