Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how I can make it impossible to start my 08 G6 GT 3.5, where he cant tell I did it intentionally? Sadly, Im dealing with a very insane, Sociopath Covert Narcissist. He knows Im leaving him. He's building two fully automatics and says they're for me. Time to go!!! He will too. He Constantly chokes me to unconsciousness. So I guess hes sensing that its over. Idky the past two years of telling him to leaVe. Didnt give him a clue. He sabotages my poor baby on the regular. Shes been taken care of until Thats where im getting this idea from. Please, if anyone can help. Hes trying to take it in the morning. Two hours away. She'll make it home bcuz he needs to get home but something will go wrong. I just had over $5500 just dumped into her. The shop confirmed the majority of issues were inflicted by someone intentionally. I need to stop him from taking her. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
724 Posts
Please get yourself to safety as a priority. Your car may seem important but it is nothing compared to your life and wellbeing. Someone in the mental state you describe may not need proof to think you did something intentionally and may retaliate regardless of evidence. Continuing to be around and playing games with this person is unlikely to be in your best interests

That said, if I wanted to introduce a fault that stopped a car from running and would be difficult to spot, I would say something like removing the fuel pump fuse (rear fuse box number 25 I believe) and replacing it with a blown fuse of the same rating. The car might start on residual fuel pressure but would die in seconds. Even if someone found the fault it "could have just blown a fuse" and would be challenging to prove it was intentional. As per my note above, I am in no way suggesting you do this. I am sure you are aware that there could be serious risks. I do not know your situation but it sounds far better to drive your currently "well running car" as far away from this situation as possible.

Good luck and stay safe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts