Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Da.v3
597 Posts
i suggest looking on craigs list, kijiji or similar in your area. you will get a good deal

· Da.v3
597 Posts
guess its not in the us lol. they are a classifieds ad website ( i guess only in canada dunno )

kijiji
usedwinnipeg
craigslist

are what i use.

you will generally get a MUCH better deal from someone who has spares around and also not having to pay for shipping...esp on something as big and heavy as rims / wheels

· Rider
12 Posts
does anybody knows how would it be if i put 245/40/17 tires on my 06 gt coupe? i searched all over the web to find a picture but there seems to be none. am I the only guy who wanna put this size on this ride ?? can anyone help?

· Registered
20 Posts
You could probably get away with those tires. I have a set of 18" rims with 225/45/18 tires, but the rims are an inch larger.

Just in case you didn't know, the 225 is the tire width, the 45 is the % of the width = height, adn the 18 is the tire size.

Since you have 40% of the width, and only 17 inch rims, you should be fine. If you want to know for sure, just stop by any tire shop and they will know.

Hope this helped.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.