Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, I picked up my black G6 GT a couple of days ago, sooo much fun.....so many bells and whistles it's hard to keep track of what I have messed with and what I havent, my G6is the product of a GM replacement offer, I had an 04 aztek AWD, and had many many problems with it, so after a bit of fighting, GM offered to replace my aztek with the GM vehicle of my choice (msrp to msrp) and the G6 GT is what I chose, and I'm glad I did, what a comfortable, smooth clean vehicle, imports have nothing on the G6.......I have just rolled 190 miles in my G6....and look forwards to many more.....see you on the roads

· Designed For Action
495 Posts
ncg6gtguy said:
Hello all, I picked up my black G6 GT a couple of days ago, sooo much fun.....so many bells and whistles it's hard to keep track of what I have messed with and what I havent, my G6is the product of a GM replacement offer, I had an 04 aztek AWD, and had many many problems with it, so after a bit of fighting, GM offered to replace my aztek with the GM vehicle of my choice (msrp to msrp) and the G6 GT is what I chose, and I'm glad I did, what a comfortable, smooth clean vehicle, imports have nothing on the G6.......I have just rolled 190 miles in my G6....and look forwards to many more.....see you on the roads
Glad you like it. Enjoy! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.