Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just recently started changing things about my car, and I was thinking of installing the AIT body kit with the dual intake hood. I'm not sure if I should keep my car this grey color that it came in, or if I should just get a new color. Keep in mind that I want to have black as my complimentary color. Any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Legend
782 Posts
keep the gray. i think black with that dark gray looks good. and a definitely yes on the ait hood and body kit.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
If you want to change the colour of the entire car, get ready to shell out thousands of dollars just to get a decent paint job.

I had to replace the hood on my truck and the insurance company estimated it would be around $1750 to get a new hood and have it painted. The hood itself only cost $800.

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
You can get the entire car wrapped in a different color vinyl. Anywhere from 1000-3000 depending on who does it and the colo vinyl. The stuff I worked with was great. We made a silver Lexus brown, looked really good. We did it for less than a grand too. The Vinyl we used has a 3 year promise. But if the car isn't badly kept it can last a lot longer.
plus its removable.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So how much would getting a body kit and hood painted run me? I'll just stick with the gray.

Sent from my HTC One using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts