Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ok I own a 2006 Pontiac g6 3.5 up until about a month ago I loved this car. I took my car to a local Chevrolet dealership that's approved to do recall repairs. I left the dealership and my car stalled while driving engine reducing power engine disabled. The radio said power steering, car refused to turn over again. I called the dealership the service department was closed. The next morning car started up and i ran a few errands only to repeat the same thing as the day before including the car dealership being closed. Took car in to dealership after calling and talking to dealership car died at bay doors. I got a call from the dealership saying it was my battery and that a new battery would cost $120. I picked battery up and took it back to where I bought it from had it tested battery was GOOD. Went back to dealership battery was retested in front of me now battery was GOOD. I'm having my time wasted and car killed by taking it in for recall repairs. DON'T DO IT! If GM had any honor they would pay and remove all of these from the road. I'm at a loss car at dealership and I'm stranded. :-\

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.