Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Living the MINI life...
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Idk if these cars are still being modded as much as they use to, but I posted some items for sale on the sale forum.

JET PCM, K&N Intake and STB.

I hope someone else can use these parts and enjoy their G6 like i used to. I still miss her a year and a half later:crying:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey, Badfish.

I just joined the forum after picking up on '08 GT and came across your Jan. post. Did you ever offload the STB you have/had? I'm looking to make some minor mods, and the bar was the first thing I was thinking of. Please LMK.

Cheers,
VoodooMan
Wheatfield, NY

·
Living the MINI life...
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, Badfish.

I just joined the forum after picking up on '08 GT and came across your Jan. post. Did you ever offload the STB you have/had? I'm looking to make some minor mods, and the bar was the first thing I was thinking of. Please LMK.

Cheers,
VoodooMan
Wheatfield, NY
I still have that. It isn't posted right now but I can post it if you would like to see pics first. Also still have the PCM.

·
Registered
5 Posts
badfish,

I'm definitely interested in the STB, so photos would be great, and I'd like to hear more about the PCM.
I sent you a PM a short while ago.

Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hey Badfish, I know I am a little late but I have a 2007 GT Convertible 3.9L and am interested if any of those parts would fit mine. It seems like less is available for the 3.9L. I just emailed the CRABs people to see if they could/would still make me a CAI.
thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts