Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Storm Trooper
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok ladies and gentlemen. Lets close the year off right. I would like to do a meet (short notice i know) before the snow falls. Is going to be on Saturday Oct 30th.

My plan is to meet at Blackwell Forest preserve and take lots of pictures, check out the rides and then cruze either to wheaton or downtown Warrenville for some food.

We could meet somewhere around 1ish and hang at the preserve for an hour befpre eating around 2-2:30.

I know Illinois has a hard time following thru with meets but we have many new members and i think it will grow us as a community to all meet and BS inperson, maybe even over a pint....

Who is with me?

1. Tupp AKA 60DegreeVVT
2. CrimsonGTP - G6P
3. Jakeman - FP
4. FASTMOFO - FP

·
Banned
258 Posts
WTF kinda reply is that ^^^ and what picture??!!! lmfao!! dam spam!!!

8 hour drive for me...I just dont want to put that many miles on my car. If it was southern IL, now that I can do.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
WTF kinda reply is that ^^^ and what picture??!!! lmfao!! dam spam!!!

8 hour drive for me...I just dont want to put that many miles on my car. If it was southern IL, now that I can do.

Exactly!
LMAO at your reply. You would think if they are going to spam an auto club they could at least be creative.:rolleyes:
Well, I did delete the post and banned the spammer.

·
Banned
258 Posts
Probably like Springfield, Tupp. Thats about 5 hours for me, and I can possibly do that. Dont change everything just for me tho. If yall are set on that location, dont let me ruin any set plans.

·
Storm Trooper
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
here are more details....

the meet is on Oct 30th. it is at 1PM CST We are eating BWW later that day. IT WILL BE GREAT!!!

there are cars from Forever Pontiac, G6P, LS1GTO, Chicago Holden Connection and Chicago Garage.

Blackwell is on Butterfield Road on the north side between Batavia and Winfield in Warrenville.

Here is an awesome MAP!!

SUPER HIGH QUAILTY MAP!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
From halfway between springfield and stl here...i make trips to both regularly, but weekend nights usually spent in stl if anywhere. anyway, nice to see the IL 6'rs...would be cool to meet up...but again, we need a southern/central IL meet...hell stl would be a nice place...springfield would work...bring in guys from around the region...equal drive for those involved...if intersted

·
Registered
441 Posts
I would be up for something like that, I live in O'Fallon Missouri but I work in downtown St. Louis - would be up for something w KC people or southern IL ppl

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.