Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone...I'm back. I had moved out the parents pad and haven't gotten internet until today. At work this site is blocked for some reason.

Well a lot has happened to the 6....

I got side swiped on the passenger side on the freeway. Got a broken mirror and some scuffing and a very little dent. :mad: The scuffs were buffed out for $40 and I got a new mirror shipped for $50. The dude gave me $300 for the troubles. It was totally his fault. :beer:

2 of my rims are bent from a really bad pot hole so I had to get a new set again. I got the first set I had before. :D

Got a cracked windshield now from a rock on the freeway. :eek:

And this one is what gets me...My windows will only work with the driver's door open. If it is closed it makes a buzzing sound. But when I open the door, the window works. :confused:

I'm glad to be back...now to search how to replace my mirror

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Welcome back!

Man you've had quite the streak of bad shit!

I have 2 bent OE 18" wheels that cause a slight shimmy but not bad enough I'm going to replace them, but when I do, I'm thinking of down sizing to 17", what size were yours that you have bent 2 sets?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome back!

Man you've had quite the streak of bad shit!

I have 2 bent OE 18" wheels that cause a slight shimmy but not bad enough I'm going to replace them, but when I do, I'm thinking of down sizing to 17", what size were yours that you have bent 2 sets?
I have 20's. The first set I slammed into a curb. The second set a nasty pothole attacked the drivers side.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.