Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 GT sedan, I'm looking for OEM parts only. If any of you have these items listed below for sale or something like that please post up.
I would expect these parts to be undamaged used or new.:)

Mud Guards (all four)
Wind deflector for the moon roof (2005 deflector will do)
2008 Monsoon head unit.

Thanks all:cool:

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump up the above

On a more urgent note, I have managed to hit the side of a curb:(!

I NEED A NEW (or used) CHROME RIM for a 07 GT G6.

Please look in your pockets to see if you have a spare one:D.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I need two of those wheels. Both my passenger side wheels got scraped going 60MPH on the highway because of some idiot semi coming into my lane.

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
You find someone that wants another chrome wheel for their spare or needs one for a reason and you guys can split a buy on like ebay or something.

Just an idea.

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You find someone that wants another chrome wheel for their spare or needs one for a reason and you guys can split a buy on like ebay or something.

Just an idea.
Bump up the above

On a more urgent note, I have managed to hit the side of a curb:(!

I NEED A NEW (or used) CHROME RIM for a 07 GT G6.

Please look in your pockets to see if you have a spare one:D.
I know it will be tough to find "1" chrome rim. I may have to buy it new. The way you meantioned is a good idea!

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks, Lampoon, do you still have yours on?
Riding with the top open is pretty loud, if it will tone the noise down I'll buy one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I may have something your looking for. Will these splash guards fit your car because they wouldnt fit mine, they dont even make any for mine it is a 2009.5 and has a piece of ground effects that keeps them from mounting up. i will try to insert pics but not sure if it will work if not just email me.these are brand new with all mounting hardware. Thanks. [email protected]

Attachments

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Give me a few days to think about it, I may not want them on my car anymore. But of course if you can sell them don't let me hold you up.
Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 2007 GT sedan, I'm looking for OEM parts only. If any of you have these items listed below for sale or something like that please post up.
I would expect these parts to be undamaged used or new.:)

Mud Guards (all four)
Wind deflector for the moon roof (2005 deflector will do)
2008 Monsoon head unit.

Thanks all:cool:
Well I have a 2008 Monsoon Head unit it was in my 2008 gt coupe but i now have a double din so ya let me know if thats what ya looking for?

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well I have a 2008 Monsoon Head unit it was in my 2008 gt coupe but i now have a double din so ya let me know if thats what ya looking for?
The 2008 Monsoon head unit is the only thing I DID get so far. I probably won't do the splash guards though, I saw a white sedan with them and I wasn't too impressed; It didn't look bad but IMO it made the car look awkward.

Thanks for the heads up (pun).:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.