Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I've my G6 for about a year got it in 07 brand new :D.

I want an intake system (short ram or cold air) but everywhere I look its only for the V6. I have the Inline 4 and I want it to sound better. I know I can make one my self I have the tools and know how but I would like on already built.

Next question; what are some simple power adders for the I-4 2.4L engine that are simple, give results, and kinda on the low side of the money spectrum.

Last question; with my stock radio (cd player NOT 6-cd) is there any way to hook up a ipod, or pendrive (data stick) to it. I hate wasting cd's and if I could do that it would be awesome.

Thanks for the help

Mike

·
Registered
60 Posts
REgarding the radio, the only way to put in iPod is to either purchase a radio from an 08 G6, as they have the AUX input, or buy an new aftermarket head unit from Sony, Alpine, Pioneer, etc...

Should you go w/an aftermarket head unit, you'll want to get the Metra Turbo2 99-3303 mounting kit to retain the DIC info. Search Google for it for the best price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.