Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
i have the same ones well i got them twice when i gets to hot they start to loose there grip and if u hit speeds over like 50 often it will eventually rip them off i ran my first set over!!!! Now my second set is already falling apart so i am going to ask them at the company if they can send me ones with some better adhesive and always the left light isnt shaped right not all the pads can reach it right. i have spent close to $110 ten on them they had better send me new ones.

Bye the way they look good!

·
Registered
916 Posts
thats how mine started alson it was the one closest to the grill and then the far one craped out and it takes paint of from the vibratinos and it hitting the same spots on the front fascia it took off lots of paint, i was thinking of sending the company an e-mail or calling because i like the covers i just must have had bad luck with them twice.
Hopefully they can resend some better velcroe that actually sticks and a cover that is shaped a litltle better.

I alson have the taillight covers i wonder if they are making them for the coupe that would look sweet!

·
Registered
423 Posts
yea....those covers look sweet on a black car. wonder how they would look on stealth gray?

does anyone know of 'other' manufacturers that might have these available? i'm familiar with 'VentShade' products and have found they are usually of great quality......really surprised at all the bugs you guys are having. maybe an email to VentShade with your concerns can score you another set at 'no-charge'? worth a try!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
ya, iw as considering getting these though now form what u guys r saying im not sure, and im wondering what theyll look like on stealth gray metallic.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts