Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SPYDER HALO LED HEADLIGHTS $80 PLUS SHIPPING WITH 5K HIDS RESEALED RIGHT ONE WORK GREAT, RIGHT GETS A LITTLE FOGGY WHEN COLD BUT I LIVE IN NY AND ITS BEEN LESS THAN 30 FOR MONTHS LOL

JET PERFORMANCE MODULE $175 ADDS 17HP BY CHANGING THROTTLE RESPONSE AIR RATIO COMBUSTION ETC REALLY WAKES UP THE G6 WITH OR WITHOUT CURRENT MODS! HAVE ORIGINAL BOX AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

CHROME RECESSED UPPER AND LOWER GRILLES $450 PLUS SHIPPING HAD LESS THAN MONTH NO SCRATHES PERFECT WITH ORIGINAL BOXES AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

·
Registered
331 Posts
Im kind of interested in the intake.. so you bought the option 3 CRAB's and arent using the CAB that you paid for? So your basically selling a K&N intake using CRAB's fpu

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah it still works great!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Would you include the CRAB's CAB? Ive heard alot of bad stuff about the K&N air box not sealing well?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm with the clown. What kind of headlights are those?

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They are spyders and 80 bucks is a steal, with hids

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Milkman,,,, then you got one hell of a deal, whered you get em?

I paid 800 on pfyc.com

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dont have the cab anymore and i have a had no problems with the k&n heatshield same thing basically

·
Registered
331 Posts
anyone know what happend to this guy? havnt heard from him in a while.... did he sell his headlights?

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I still have headlights and everything but stereo and intake are sold so i got grilles for best offer and headlights with nothing wrong spyder halos and i have the jet performance module which increases throttle response and combustion air ratio etc adds approx 17 hp and i could deff feel and improvement with it and it only takes 5 mins and i have original box and instalation instructions

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Buy some stuff!!! Ya know ya wanna!!

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
No offense man but no one here is going to fall for the Jet Chip scam, its been proven over and over that it does a whole lot of nothing.

·
Banned
211 Posts
JET PERFORMANCE MODULE $175 ADDS 17HP BY CHANGING THROTTLE RESPONSE AIR RATIO COMBUSTION ETC REALLY WAKES UP THE G6 WITH OR WITHOUT CURRENT MODS! HAVE ORIGINAL BOX AND INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS.

^Will buy ASAP to investigate whether Jet modules are 100% scams or not. Will post dyno charts of before/after installation, I do not wish to pay 175 for this, though.. As I will not be using it, unless it's 100% legit. What'd you pay for it? Are you willing to lower your price? I can pay ASAP with Paypal, if we can agree on a price. :beer:

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I paid 300 for itt, and it does work, do you have one? I have one and know it works. And idk thats almoat half off

·
Addicted!
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Howd u get 500 hp from g6 btw?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts