Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Would you be interested in an East Coast summertime meet?

• Yes! I would love to come with my G6!

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • No thanks.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Maybe. Depends on... (discuss in thread)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • I live to far away from NY to come.

Votes: 17 47.2%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Grand Am Owners Club (GAOC) with the help of Club ECM will be hosting it's annual meet in Albany, NY again this summer. We extended the meet to include the G6, however no G6 owners registered. This poll is to gauge interest in attanding the meet this summer. If there is enough interest we will make it an official GAOC/G6OC meet.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I wanted to go last time, but due to money and time constraints with college, it made it difficult to even think about travelling that far. I want to go, and I might go this summer, but it's a long way from Upper Michigan/ Minneapolis.

·
Registered
423 Posts
i would rather it be more centrally located, like maybe 'INDIANA', but since i like to travel and having NEVER been to NY, 'what the heck?'

count me in!!!

kevin

·
Registered
77 Posts
I went to the one in 2004, its definitely worth it!!!
Depending on the dates, etc. I may be able to make it.

·
Registered
168 Posts
G6Action said:
......and apparently the DEER think you are TOO!!! BEWARE, them things are EVERYWHERE!!! :rolleyes:

haven't you got your car back yet???
nope. the part JUST came in yesterday. i'm *hoping* to have it back next week. today is 4 weeks actually. *sigh*

·
Registered
423 Posts
ragingfish said:
nope. the part JUST came in yesterday. i'm *hoping* to have it back next week. today is 4 weeks actually. *sigh*

....and i was led to believe new jersians (or is it new jersites?)and new yorkers had no patience!!! i would be LIVID if it had been my car waiting FOUR WEEKS for a part!!!!

after waiting so long, it had better be PERFECT!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
~niKKi~ said:
I went to the one in 2004, its definitely worth it!!!
Depending on the dates, etc. I may be able to make it.
if 'SHE'S' going.....i KNOW i'll be there!!!! :D
can you say; "in a New York Minute?" :)

she's got a great looking.......GTP!!!! ha ha :rolleyes:

nikki, you DO have a sense of humor, RIGHT? :eek:

·
Designed For Action
509 Posts
Next year, I have no excuse. I have a new G6 GTP, so count me in. ;)

·
Registered
168 Posts
G6Action said:
....and i was led to believe new jersians (or is it new jersites?)and new yorkers had no patience!!! i would be LIVID if it had been my car waiting FOUR WEEKS for a part!!!!

after waiting so long, it had better be PERFECT!!!
we don't have patience. but getting myself all angry and livid won't accomplish anything. my dealer isn't at fault. the body shop isn't at fault. the blame for this mess falls on GM...they f'ed up...and they're the reason i sat 3 weeks without parts...

and as an aside, we got bad info...AGAIN. part won't hit jersey until tomorrow. i'm so sick of the bs. just want my damn car back.

·
Registered
77 Posts
G6Action said:

Hahaha yes I sure do have a sense of humor, so don't worry ;)

But yeah I really would like to attend this again...it was a ton of fun last time :D :D :D

·
Registered
423 Posts
~niKKi~ said:
Hahaha yes I sure do have a sense of humor, so don't worry ;)

But yeah I really would like to attend this again...it was a ton of fun last time :D :D :D

hey, i'm all about FUN!!!!! :D

and i just thought of this.....you're in Michigan, i'm in Indiana. maybe we can start a G6 'CONVOY'......now THAT would be cool to see!!! a bunch of shiney, sllick G6's all in a row on the Interstate?

only problem is that i've read how fast 'nikki' drives and i doubt that the 'old fart' here can keep up!!! its bad on the ole' ticker!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
77 Posts
G6Action said:
and i just thought of this.....you're in Michigan, i'm in Indiana. maybe we can start a G6 'CONVOY'......now THAT would be cool to see!!! a bunch of shiney, sllick G6's all in a row on the Interstate?

only problem is that i've read how fast 'nikki' drives and i doubt that the 'old fart' here can keep up!!! its bad on the ole' ticker!!!! :eek:

Hahaha I don't drive fast ;) But I'm down for a caravan if I do end up going! That would be fun!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
~niKKi~ said:
Hahaha I don't drive fast ;) But I'm down for a caravan if I do end up going! That would be fun!!

COOL! guess we'll watch and see WHEN and WHERE........and then WHO we can get to join us!! :glasses3:

·
Registered
142 Posts
I think that attending would be really cool.. good road trip, I live right outside Buffalo so its a small drive for me.. well maybe 5 hours or so haha... let me know some more details!

·
Banned
44 Posts
G6Action said:

Yeah she should by now. She gets hit on all the time :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts