Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on the highway the other day stuck in traffic...so obviously i had some time to think. I noticed next to me was a brand new Saturn Aura. The body style look obviously similiar to the G6...even the taillights. My question is thins, 'do the tailights on a Saturn Aura match perfectly with a Pontiac G6?' has anyone seen them? I want your info or opinion. They have a chrome trim and LED look to them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I noticed the over wrap on top near the trunk, but never noticed the vertical aspect of it. They look really identical I just figured I could, or if anyone else had seen the resemblence. Thanks

·
Registered
216 Posts
I like the G6 sedan's taillights a lot. Especially on red and white cars. I saw a white sedan today- the sedan's design is really holding up well. Unlike the Altima's, which looks dated after 3 years. Haven't seen an Aura in the flesh yet, so I will wait to give it a thumbs up or down

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yeah, I posted my dismay about that earlier. But then I realized that there is no misaking a Cobalt for a G6. And I saw a G5 for the first time the other day. Nice, But no G6 coupe. As it should be :)

·
RAM AIR!!
266 Posts
People have put in led taillight bulbs, but to my knowledge the only taillight design out for the sedan is the stock version. The coupes have chrome and black euros taillights from various sellers on ebay. The option that is very popular with people right now is getting there tail lights tinted. The other thing some sedan people do is get chrome trim and put it around them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.