Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone else had/have this issue? First post led no where, only smart ass answers that led no where, and believe it or not there are NO OTHER THREADS HERE WITH THIS ISSUE!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wow what a great thread! unfortunatly i had already read that one, and that guys problem is nothing like mine, the noise is coming from the blower motor not the windshield! So, any more insults you idiot! you must sell these cars huh! i can tell by the advice you give. you are worthless, and if you would STOP responding to my questions, that would be great.

Anyone else besides DAYGON have any real info?

·
Registered
2 Posts
wow what a great thread! unfortunatly i had already read that one, and that guys problem is nothing like mine, the noise is coming from the blower motor not the windshield! So, any more insults you idiot! you must sell these cars huh! i can tell by the advice you give. you are worthless, and if you would STOP responding to my questions, that would be great.

nhying I just joined this site and from your threads you seem to be pretty rude, DAYGON provided you with excellent info from what I can see in TWO threads. What you also could do is go to the Pontiac dealer where they will fix the problem for free under warranty. Bring the attitude you have here they might even give you a couple free oil changes.

·
Registered
195 Posts

haha i am going to stop responding to your questions cuz you're a dumb ass who thinks that starting 2 threads is gonna get you more info ... start like 5 more ... may be that'll help ... at least i was trying to help ... and if i was selling these cars i'd tell you to go to the dealership and get the problem fixed ... and pay money ... but i didn't do that did i? it's hillarious how dumb people can be ... also you're probably a woman ... a preppy one ... are you blond by any chance? ... lol ... and i only started insulting and being rude after you acted like a total butthole after i was providing you with info... but i'm done with you ... good luck fixing it ...

·
Registered
195 Posts
nhying I just joined this site and from your threads you seem to be pretty rude, DAYGON provided you with excellent info from what I can see in TWO threads. What you also could do is go to the Pontiac dealer where they will fix the problem for free under warranty. Bring the attitude you have here they might even give you a couple free oil changes.
thanks for stickin' up :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Daygon=*******

Kiss My Ass You Stupid Mother****er! You Dont Have To Worry About Responding To Me Any More You Dick Hole! This Piece Of Shit Car Is Going Back To The Dealer! It Really Is No Wonder Gm Cant Make Any Money, They Cant Even Build A Car That Worth Shit!!!!!!
Good Luck With Your Shit Cars!

Suck A Dick Daygon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts