Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Pontiac G6 GT Coupe
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I've been looking into installing a dash kit, interior & possibly exterior lights, and seat covers.

My first issue is not being able to find any dash kits. I'm looking for a red and or a black & red kit but an having no luck finding one.

Secondly, I've been looking at installing light bars inside my car (red,) and can only find ones that hook into my cigarette lighter. Since I only have one, I would prefer to keep it & to be able to better hide the wires. Is it possible for me to hardwire in these light strips?

Speaking on exterior lighting, I've been looking into headlights. My question there is really just what the recommended ones are (preferring bright white LED,) also needing housing units possibly.

Moving on, seeing as I have an 07 gt coupe, I cannot find absolutely any seat covers that properly fit my seats. The back is very odd and I've been searching for any that would fit.

TLDR; Looking for recommendations on red dash kits, headlights, and seat covers for a coupe. Also, is it possible for me to wire in interior light strips?

·
Registered
40 Posts
For the wiring of the light strips, I would look into one of the FUSE Panels and find an accessory fuse not being used and run an inline switch to manually switch the lights on/off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts