Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
Well where to start. lol The driver side one, remove the little black piece in the center of the door and there are two screws that you remove the it pops off. the other three doors are just pop off, use a small screwdriver then they will pop off. the center console one is a pain, i think. you have a few screws on each side that need to come out then the center console lifts up and you can then take off the "wood" trim.
Hope this helps, any questions just ask.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Does anyone know if the shift plate comes off seperately or do i have to remove the whole console to get at it?

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
you have to remove the whole center console to get at it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
There is a how to on that over at G6P
thank you so much. i think i might be leaving the stock interior. but still doing my calipers. its supposed to rain tomorrow here in MI tho :( we shall see though

·
Registered
34 Posts
its kind of a hex/star screw too...at least on mine...kinda retarded lol i gotta go out and buy a new screwdriver or a bit to take it out :p

·
Il Cavallo
57 Posts
@reverttheclown- i would take the peaces off ... clean them with soap and water ... them clean them with rubbing alcohol ... then paint them with dupli color spray paint two or three coats ... then spray them with dupli color clear coat three or four times ... hope this helps

·
Registered
911 Posts
awesome i was gunna stop at advanced for some seafoam after work and you're just in time before i go haha already got the clear just need to pick up some color now thanks carmine...best character in gears IMO

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.