Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just bought a 2006 G6 GTP about 2 weeks ago and love the car. Anyways in the future I plan to get a crab intake, and add upgrade my catback exhaust probably with flowmasters. Look forward to talking to all of you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pleased to join all of you 6er's

Just bought my G6 GT Coupe 2 days ago and i have never been in love with a car this much! and I've had 01 and 02 Mustang GT's. This Dart is killer! Anyway, it's Black on Black, Loaded, and I NEED HELP!!!

If anyone knows where I can get Black and Chrome Darts for front and rear, also a Black dart for the horn/steering wheel, and the center caps (black dart) for my stock 17" rims I would appriciate it sooooo very much!

Just debadged tonight, want the above done, plus red led in interior, and Crab (Cab) Intake, as well as exhaust.

Pleased to join everyone! Thanx for all your help!

DarthVader6er

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
I bought Nikki's stock when she went out of business and I have a few black inlays left.
3 spoke wheel?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lampoon

First, thanx for your reply. Second, i have 5 spoke stock rims. The black inlays you speak of, are they for the front/rear, or do you have one for the steering wheel as well.

if so, can i get them from your website for CRAB intakes or do i have to order from somehwhere else?

Let me know, thanks for all your help bro.

DarthVader6er

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,348 Posts
The spoke I was refering to was your steering wheel. lol

The 3 spoke or 4 spoke has a diff sized dart.

Anyway ....they arnt on the site cause I dont make them and my stock is sliim.
BUT....I do have black Front & Back and the wheel.....Steering wheel that is.

Just Pm me...

·
Lifetime Member
3,269 Posts
Just bought my G6 GT Coupe 2 days ago and i have never been in love with a car this much! and I've had 01 and 02 Mustang GT's. This Dart is killer! Anyway, it's Black on Black, Loaded, and I NEED HELP!!!

If anyone knows where I can get Black and Chrome Darts for front and rear, also a Black dart for the horn/steering wheel, and the center caps (black dart) for my stock 17" rims I would appriciate it sooooo very much!

Just debadged tonight, want the above done, plus red led in interior, and Crab (Cab) Intake, as well as exhaust.

Pleased to join everyone! Thanx for all your help!

DarthVader6er
Welcome Mr. Skywalker, look out we have a Jedi running around somewhere.

Hi guys nebie on board. been into my BMW cars for the last 10 years but now Pontiac bring me this G6

hmmmmmm
Hi! Welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
To Lampoon and GeeWhiz

Lampoon, haha, sorry my steering wheel is 3-spoke. Man, I'm such a noob! anyhow, I would love to get the Black inlays for the front/rear, and "steering" wheel. haha. If I catch you online, I will PM you, if not my email is [email protected]

P.s.-I will get pics up as soon as possible for I know it's the law around here.

GeeWhiz, thank you for welcoming me, it is a pleasure to be around so many great people that are so knowledgable about my new baby! And have no fear, The Dark Side is Strong in this One! I will keep an eye out for Jedi.

Take Care,
Your Pontiac Sith Lord,
DarthVader6er haha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts