Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Would you buy this car if Pontiac offered this model?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
I voted no because I have no idea wtf your talking about.

and the attached pics of a 6 look silly as shit.

If your implying that g6 is a " g9 " ....eerrrrrr! wrong. Maybe g1.

Please notice how gm used the higher numbers to also mark how the car is better and generally more expensive...g3 wave, g5 pursuit, g6, g8.....yea, stick with g1.

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
lol im confused? did you turn the 6 that comes after the G on the trunk of your car over? is that why your calling it a g9? or are future Pontiacs (that wont exist) going to come stock with aftermarket 20 inch rims...lol

·
Da.v3
597 Posts
lol im confused? did you turn the 6 that comes after the G on the trunk of your car over? is that why your calling it a g9? or are future Pontiacs (that wont exist) going to come stock with aftermarket 20 inch rims...lol
no no, ugly 20s, lame pin stripes, and ugly tacky chrome anywhere it fits! you know, for all the gangstas out tharrrrr

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
its the shit going alongside the car that ruins it. we arent driving hondas or any of that. i wouldnt have chosen those rims but i do like the look of the low profile tire with bigger rims...but hey, thats why i have a 4 banger right? cant put any shit under my hood or on the exaust.. to much chrome.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Picture get pulled down? I like the car ( wouldn't buy it ) but I lived in the 'hood' for a few years, I like that chrome sheeet

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
sorry man. didnt mean to disrespect your taste. if they made a G9 i think it wouldnt look like a g6 with 20s. shit man...it happens.. love 20s...and will throw em on my car as soon as i get a chance. then you all can tell me how ugly they look on the siX. Chrome looked really wierd to me...but i dont like chrome on a black car. imo black cars needa go black on black.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For sale-$13,995

Main reason I made this thread was to see if I would have an audience to sell my car to, but it seems there are more *******s on this site than people that actually know what there talking about. Keep being original and not noticing creativity when you see it. It's the way I want my car to look and I'd love it if you post some pics of your cars so I can critique em' much obliged' With that said heres the most updated pics of the car it only has 47,000 miles on it. I'll be posting it on my ebay account in a week or so. :beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Dwayne - you asked for our opinions - don't get upset because we gave them. Your tastes are different than most of us on the forum ( I think i've seen 3 or 4 G6's with 20's and they each have gotten there [email protected] busted ) but that doesn't mean that someone out there wont like it, hell, maybe even enough to purchase it.

Good quote for ya from the movie Joe Dirt - Its not about what YOU like, its about the CONSUMER. . . .

I like your car, but I also like 'hood vehicles' - what lost me was the pin stripe - kudo's for being different but like one guy who has purple rims or someone who has an ugly child - your baby will always look better to you.

·
MonsterG6
386 Posts
look man I know your car will sell, whether they keep the stripe or not... 20s are a serious attraction to MOST younger people lookin to buy a car...wish mine came with 20s. as far as as$holes go, i wouldnt consider myself an *******, opinionated yes. like i said before...you want pictures of my car? go look...im not hiding anything i mean if you wanna disrespect my hubcaps your going to have to step your game up lol. you asked i replied...didnt mean to shit on your car man. if throwing a sticker on your car is what makes you creative by all means RUN WITH IT. look man you wanted an opinion and i gave you one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.