Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im introducing my 05 G6, I've had it for 4 years now and its a great car, Its the 3500 V6 with the panoramic sunroof. I done a few things to it and wanted to turbo'ed and all but theres no reason to, Im currently in Iraq and getting back in mid november and Im trading it for a 2010 Civic SI. I plan to return it to stock when I trade it in and I be selling the parts in here and another G6 forum. I be listing the prices and all when I get home and take them off. Parts I got :

K&N Cold Air Intake
DC Custom Headers
Magna Flow Cat Back
19" HD wheels w/ tires (worth $2k)
7" flip up Pioneer HeadUnit
Eibach Springs 2" drop

Pic without the lowering springs

·
Varsity Squad
751 Posts
Thanks for serving our country(i assume thats why you are in Iraq), why not support our country and buy american? I know a lot of Honda's are made here in the states, but the majority of the money from you buying the car doesn't stay here. Nice looking 6, and Take care!

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
Thanks for serving our country. I am interested in the Magnaflow cat back and eibach lowering springs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey whats wrong with a civic?? i been driving american cars for a while now, its time to switch it up a lil.. and by saying im in iraq yea im deployed with the army, and as for the parts as soon as a come back i ll get right on it, thanks everybody

·
2006 Black G6 GT
395 Posts
A civic? Oh God nooooooooo
:bow2: coudn't agree more.

As for the lowering springs, if the price is right i am interested.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I might be interested in those rims...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok i am back! and got a those rims for sale for 400 plus buyer pays shipping... also a stock 6 cd changer head unit, its barely used for 80 plus shipping

anyone interested let me know, thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts