Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this survey yesterday in the mail asking me to fill it out about my car .for marketing and customer service purposes and if you fill it out you are entered into a draw you can win cash prizes up to $5000.I dont think im going to fill it out because i think i will just be bothered with alot more things like this .

And why do they need to know what our household income is the thing is 8 pages long and 68 questions

ANYBODY ELSE GET ONE

·
Registered
28 Posts
Call from Pontiac

I got a call from a company doing engineering research for Pontiac. They were asking about any complaints, how many miles so far, etc..

They did ask about wind noise. I only complained about the howl from the sunroof at highway speeds. I don't expect it to be silent, but you can barely hear the radio. Opening the back windows is a little improvement.

They also asked me if I have seen any water intrusion from anywhere. Hopefully I don't in the future.

·
Registered
591 Posts
i got one of those surveys too. I filled it out and sent it in. I figured that i would let GM know what the good/bad parts of the car are. I don't mind if they send me stuff, i like to have reading material.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.