Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I know like nothing about cars haha. I was thinking about the exhaust as I posted before and tinting the windows. Not sure what else I will do yet.

Only thing I have done is installed a uPAC system for my ipod.

· Premium Member
1,063 Posts
If you ever need idea for mods just check out our signatures haha

· Premium Member
5,786 Posts
Gold with a Pano roof!! SWEEEEET.....

I would suggest tint first. Then the contoured GM mud guards.....then I would
get a set of recessed front upper grills & get em painted to match.....
then some new wheels. Discount Tire is a sponsor on here has some hot ones that would look awesome on your G6. Then I would get an intake and an exhaust and call it a day.

Thats Day 1.

Day 2:
I would cover the chrome strip on your lower window ledge and then paint the calipers.
but what color....hhmmmmm.....I think I would go black. Black & Gold look awesome....

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Gold with a Pano roof!! SWEEEEET.....

I would suggest tint first. Then the contoured GM mud guards.....then I would
get a set of recessed front upper grills & get em painted to match.....
then some new wheels. Discount Tire is a sponsor on here has some hot ones that would look awesome on your G6. Then I would get an intake and an exhaust and call it a day.

Thats Day 1.

Day 2:
I would cover the chrome strip on your lower window ledge and then paint the calipers.
but what color....hhmmmmm.....I think I would go black. Black & Gold look awesome....

Some nice tips thanks. I was thinking about tires (got some ugly ones now). I would do more but I doubt I know how to do most of the stuff you mentioned.

Edit: Those DR-33's are nice, but its $110 ea. Over $500 after everything they charge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.