1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fat Daddy Slim
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Pontiac G6 GT sport coupe

Liquid Silver Metallic with black interior

3500 V6, 4 speed auto with tap shifter​

This is my G6 in June 2006 when I got it new. It has with pw, pl, pm, Sunroof, Monsoon 6 disk 8 speaker system and 17in chrome teck rims. The car has recived lots of mods over the couple of years I have had her. Mods sofar are: GM performance plus strut bar, cold air intake, chrome lower grill mod, Eclipse 33230 2x amplifier, Alpine type s sws-1222D 12" sub 300w rms, custom painted engine bay, Custom trunk lid mat, Hammerhead spoiler, eyelids & full overlays package and NEW tinted tail lights. I won G6 of the month in September 2007 on PFC.com, I have been nomonated for ride of the month 5 times on g6performance.com, won best new car at a local car show in July 07 and will be one of 12 featured rides in the 2009 g6performance calender.

I live in MA and I sell cars for Saturn. I have always been a car guy (Gm only) My intrests are: watching sci-fi and action movies, 80 rock, PS3 en computer games. Ill post more pics of the car tonight and am looking forward to looking around the forum and getting to know the forum and it members. :beer:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts