Pontiac G6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after spending about an hour on the phone today with various people, I have really found out that there isnt much out there for a 2010 G6 with a 2.4l engine.

No CAI's available but alot of people seem to be making their own or modding others.

I can get exhaust ran but am still unsure as to what I want to do in that situation. I would like to run the GT-R exhaust but I dont know if I can run the dual on a 2.4l???

I got a call later today and the guy from the local shop mentioned some Jet products.

-Jet Chip which would smooth everything out. (shifts, mileage, air/fuel mix, etc.) It would also give me an extra 25hp. (no biggie)

-Jet Mas-Airflow Sensor. Allow more airflow.

I jumped on Jets website and searched for a 2010 pontiac g6 2.4l. Here is what I came across:

Jet Chip (make sure and search via the make, model, etc.)

Anyone have any experience with these? Anyone think this would be a bad/good idea?

G6Whitie

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
LOLOLOL Quite possibly the biggest automotive scam out there, well maybe behind the Tornado. A search of "Jet Chip" on this site would have revealed tons of posts about their scam and a quick Google of "Jet Chip Scam" provides even more proof.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.