Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Did he say he is running 18 psi on his turbo??? HOLY CRAP!! I think that a stock WRX STI runs like 12, and that pushes 305 hp, which is the most for any stock 4 banger out there. When I was car hunting I found a 2010 v6 mustang for 17,766 $....But they arent so hot in the snow (rwd) so had to go with the 6. The 6 has 14 more hp anyway (weird how the 4.0 liter v6 only pushes 210 horsepower when the 3.5 liter 07 G6 GT pushes 224 and gets better gas mileage). THe only thing is there are so much more performance mods for the v6 mustang...does anyone know how much they can hold for psi on stock internals?? probably more than the 6!

·
Decepticon Extraordinaire
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think u missed the joke. The dude was lying his asss off.
Its a stock V6 with a Jet Performance module (chip!).
He didnt know what he was talking about.

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
LOL Cal bought a mustang?!

·
Registered
142 Posts
O dang! Yeah that went completely over mind head lol. I guess i could blame it one the fact that I only heard a few words here or there, but hey, I cant say that I can make any excuses, I just feel like an idiot!:D

Can a stock v6 mustang tranny hold any boost??? or do you gotta upgrade???

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
those muffler bearings are great, like 15 hp. lol haha

·
Registered
292 Posts

·
Michigan G6er
217 Posts
now that is funny lol. I got the need for speed after watching that video. haha

·
Fried like a Cheese Stick
1,035 Posts
For the "Need For Speed" vid, what was the big surprise at the end? The pic of the kid? Sorry that caption was as much FAIL as the car. Then again he's from Jersey so whaddaya expect? :p

·
Registered
292 Posts
For the "Need For Speed" vid, what was the big surprise at the end? The pic of the kid? Sorry that caption was as much FAIL as the car. Then again he's from Jersey so whaddaya expect? :p
I have no idea what the big surprise at the end was, maybe it was the tin foil in the trunk! WTF!!!:crazy:

·
Registered
29 Posts
dudes gay he didnt even start it up

1 - 13 of 13 Posts