Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already saw one thread that said they are just a scam but no one had any information about anything on them in that thread? I was just looking for performance parts my gxp and this damn thing keeps popping up and i want some info on it and they dont give out dyno sheets for Pontiac's. Has anyone got one before? All the reviews i see are from tundra owners saying the felt they got better mpgs and horsepower but you cant always believe everything you read(unless its from lampoon lol). Here is the part im talking about..... http://www.autoanything.com/performance-chips/60A4194A0A0A3263272.aspx?kc=ffprod

·
Registered
460 Posts
I personally wouldn't do one. I would save the money up and either go with wams or find a performance shop that uses HP tuners or EFI live and get a tune.

·
Registered
43 Posts
My friend has a throttle control in his toyota corolla, 4 cylinder 2.4 L engine and it feels like a V6 when you're in it for sure. I think its worth it, no doubt.

Eco mode helped gas mileage for him too. It would go from 30 to 33ish when he had eco mode on.

·
Breaks Stuff
224 Posts
My friend has a throttle control in his toyota corolla, 4 cylinder 2.4 L engine and it feels like a V6 when you're in it for sure. I think its worth it, no doubt.

Eco mode helped gas mileage for him too. It would go from 30 to 33ish when he had eco mode on.
Well in that case you should buy TWO and wire them in series for MO POWA.... Good lord..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts