Pontiac G6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
rollin on the 6's
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thread of my G6. Bought her used in March 2010, been doing some small things here and there, i'm finally done with my r6, i hope.... then i can put more money into my g6... have some good ideas, but not enough cash... these are some old pics of when i first bought the car.

Attachments

·
rollin on the 6's
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
a few more pics to spice things up, first mod i did. Well something the tint shop did, tint the windows, 20% on the sides, 5% rear window, if i could do it over again i probably would have gotten 5 all the way around

Attachments

·
rollin on the 6's
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gotta start somewhere...lol. But at least you have a nice Mods to come list....

Hop to it!!!!
thanks man, i have the spyder headlights coming in on tues, pretty stoked...

·
rollin on the 6's
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
then i got the hids, 6000k from ddmtuning.com, great site, i have bought a few pairs from here and they work like a charm.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Coming along nicely. Keep the pics coming!

·
rollin on the 6's
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
looking good so far. Do you plan on using those HID's in the halo lights?
I bought new ones with the headlights from ray, it was and extra $55. So figured why not, I would've had to order them anyway. In my eyes, once you go HID you can't go back...

·
rollin on the 6's
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got bored the other day, had some extra tint laying around the house. Ended up tinting the reflectors on the doors. They look black, but when light hits them, they light up nice and red! It was something to do.

Attachments

·
rollin on the 6's
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Finally got the spyder headlights yesterday, took a little over 3 hours. That was because I had family over and they kepy asking me questions. All in all I am in the middle of the road with these headlights, it took alot of tinkering to get things right. Do not get me wrong they look sick but the light output is worse than the stockers with HIDs. I ended up not using the leds under the blinkers, looked a little crowed, kept it simple like the BMWs. Then I cleaned her up and took some good pictures. Dont know how many good days we will have left :-(

Attachments

·
;)
386 Posts
Looks so sick. Ive got a silver 6 also & the black lights are just right. I went with the chrome & happy with them. I think no led's look good. Im considering puting 2 of the 3 lights out myself & im not realy feeling the amber color turn signal bulb. Nice job though

·
rollin on the 6's
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks so sick. Ive got a silver 6 also & the black lights are just right. I went with the chrome & happy with them. I think no led's look good. Im considering puting 2 of the 3 lights out myself & im not realy feeling the amber color turn signal bulb. Nice job though
Thanks man, i love the black it was a solid choice. I can't wait to get my tails tinted, then it will be clean and symmetrical.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.