Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
HiloGurl83
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi-
I have an 06 G6 with a 2.4L and am experiencing issues with emissions. My car will not pass inspection because of a bad catalytic converter and I do not qualify for the warranty. I emailed Pontiac stating how disappointed I was in the quality of this car. My previous GM went 205,000 miles and I never had exhaust problems. I was contacted by a customer service rep who basically took my name and contact info and said that being there is no warranty and no recall he couldn't do anything for me. I however do not accept that answer being that their are so many posts on here about this issue. So I am posting this in hopes we can inspire a recall. Here is the contact information for you guys to call and complain. Please help me by calling and stating you want a recall done on the exhaust system on the G6!!
1-866-790-5700, extension 42700
Thanks guys!!

·
HiloGurl83
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I spoke to another pontiac customer service and he said there was nothing that they could do there and to call the highway safety and to file a complaint. So here is their number 1-888-327-4236 or 1-800-424-9393.

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Stop spamming every exhaust thread. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.