Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll the wife and I ordered our G6, in October. We ordered the G6gt with the Panaramic sunroof( we love the sunroof we have in the GA so we though to go witht he panarmic. If you notice no dealership have on with a Pana. We were told the other day that ours should arrive either right before xmas or in January. The dealay was that they were having problems with the rails on the panaramic sunroof. In which was delaying it. I guess the had to change the design slightly. Well that my two bits I don't really know how accurate the info is from my sales rep. I though I should let you guy's and gal's know.

·
Registered
70 Posts
cyrrus said:
If you notice no dealership have on with a Pana.
The dealership here has 4 on the lot with the panaramic roof. I drove one on Friday. Nice car and the roof was great! I liked how the sunshade was also powered.

·
Registered
67 Posts
We had them here since they were first released. The first ones all the dealers got here had the panoramic sunroof. Now most of them have the regular sunroof but there are still a few that have the panormic sunroof

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well yesterday the dealership finally got a p in, not mine was quite intresting to see how it works. Both the wife and I are happy we ordered ours With the P. By the looks of things the factory has fixed the problem(was there really a problem or was the sales guy buying time).

·
Registered
532 Posts
I think he was buying time ;) there is a very knowledgeable person here who knew about the door locks recall and he would have said something if that was true. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts