Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been very familiar with these forums over the years. Particulary in building my SVT Ford Ranger (2.3 Turbo). I've had that thing for 19 years and I've found that the comroderie in a common interest can bridge the gaps between all walks of life and ultimately, make new friends and have fun doing it.

That being said, hi.. The names Matt.. And I'm from SE PA!

Note: The G6 is not another project in the making! Not by a long shot. I'm a single father of a nearly 4 yr old girl and frankly, needed a bigger back seat lol. So besides some audiophile experimentations (I don't have the Monsoon.. At least I don't think.. It's not bad, but it could be better),.. There will be no CAI/ECM/EXHAUST/FORCED INDUCTION questions from me. It serves it's purpose just the way it is. So given the lack of experimentation and/or the need to fabricate anything.. I may be shorthanded on tips. However, I'm all about learning new things. Just as long as I don't learn that the G6 is also allergic to telephone poles as I learned from my 2008 Ram

·
Premium Member
4,232 Posts
I'm sorry to say but the G6 is in fact allergic to telephone poles.
However, unlike Dodges they aren't attracted to em.

But you'll find pretty much all the info you will ever need about your G6 here. Loads of helpful tips and people.

Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! I've already read info on basic things for the do-it-yourselfer like myself. I look forward to the summer when I can get my hands dirty on a Sunday afternoon on basic maintenance. I already know one area I'll be looking into is a brake upgrade. OEM seems a little weak. Thankfully, I have a connection at Napa.
The other year I got 2 front rotors w/studs, inner and outer wheel bearings, caliper pins and ceramics for just under $100 for my Ranger project. Life is all on who you know :)

·
CrAzY Moderator
963 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts