Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silver, 3.5L , 64,000 original miles and great condition.

I'm in Midlothian, VA and bought it after losing my 2006 GTO in an accident. :(

So far only thing is I smell a little oil burning somewhere. But it has a 3 month bumper to bumper and 12 month drivetrain warranty. Should I be overly worried or is this more than likely a valve cover or something simple.

Just curious.. ( I will search but if someone has the info handy ) how many convertibles were made and is there anything I need to watch for or maintain to keep the top in good operating condition ?

One other thing, if I change out the radio is there a way to still be able to have the BCM data in a aftermarket unit ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Silver, 3.5L , 64,000 original miles and great condition.

I'm in Midlothian, VA and bought it after losing my 2006 GTO in an accident. :(

So far only thing is I smell a little oil burning somewhere. But it has a 3 month bumper to bumper and 12 month drivetrain warranty. Should I be overly worried or is this more than likely a valve cover or something simple.

Just curious.. ( I will search but if someone has the info handy ) how many convertibles were made and is there anything I need to watch for or maintain to keep the top in good operating condition ?

One other thing, if I change out the radio is there a way to still be able to have the BCM data in a aftermarket unit ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts