Pontiac G6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I bought a used 2006 g6 gt and so far I am loving it. It has a lot of miles on it but it was well taken care of. I'm new to the forum but I've been looking a it since I thought I might buy the car.

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe the color is called Crimson Red. The first thing I will probably do is find a way to use an ipod with the stereo. there is a sticky that has a few different methods, but I think I will try using the XM connector pins via instructions by torridpsu. After that I will install my amp and sub. I am still going through the forums to find some other cool mods. There's lots of great cars on here!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Lampoon. Your car is def one of the cars on here that looks great. I really dig the MPD hood. Yeah its a sedan. I didn't really have any choices because I wanted to buy local and quick (and it was the only g6 haha). If I had a choice I would have picked Crimson Red coupe but the more I look at my sedan the more I am not regretting anything. :D

·
Premium Member
1,063 Posts
Sedan FTW

·
WHITE G6 GT (:
159 Posts
Welcome! Your going to find so many ideas here.

·
Moderator Member Thingy
1,330 Posts
The earlier coupes look ugly as heck anyways. The sedan's have always looked nice.

06 G6 GT's unite!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts